Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Braid your Hair

There are those days when you wake up and your hair looks awful; though you have to go to work, school or just a meeting. There are also those nights when you have to attend a formal event or a party. For both cases, when it comes to hairstyles, braids are a perfect choice. Whether you choose a classic, french or fishtail braid (seen here), breaded headband or bun, neat braid or a messy one, your hair will look natural and beautiful. Celebrities seem to know all about it and have embraced the trend; I have to say that Lauren Conrad may be the biggest fan of braids. Enjoy the pictures!

Long (classic) Braids


Blake Lively (who loves long braids, day and night)


Paris Hilton, Jennifer Lopez

(Loose) Side Braids


Lauren Conrad (probably my fave braid), Blake Lively


Stephanie Pratt, Audrina Patridge


Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Tisdale


Nicole Richie, Zoe Saldana

French Braids


Rachel McAdams, Paris Hilton


Ashlee Simpson, Rihanna


Whitney Port, Isla Fisher


Hayden Panettiere, Lindsay Lohan

Fishtail Braids


Fergie, Minka Kelly (for more, click here)

Tiara Braids


Blake Lively, Rachel Bilson


Lauren Conrad, Nicky Hilton


Olivia Palermo, Amanda Bynes

Braided Headbands


Mary-Kate Olsen, Sienna Miller


Nicky Hilton, Nicole Richie


Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba


Molly Sims, Jennifer Aniston


Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag

Braided Buns


Lauren Conrad, Jessica Alba


Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt


Drew Barrymore, Jessica Simpson


Sarah Jessica Parker, Hilary Duff

What do you think about braids? Like them or not? I also wanna say that I am sorry for the lack of posts lately, a lot of stuff is going on. I hope you enjoyed this one! Love you all,
xoxo Elina

17 comments:

Britt said...

I love, love, love the fishtail braids! I learned to do it a few years ago and think it's a very pretty look.

I also really like Mary-Kate's braided headband! I need to learn how to do that, now.

- Britt

Arianne said...

i love the side braids too :D all the braids are pretty though!

Madeline said...

Nice post! I love braids and I especially like the ones that Blake Lively has in her pictures. Really pretty! :)

*Cappuccino and Fashion* blog

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Nice post, I'll copy someone of this hairstyles!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I had no ideas that many celebrities had braided hairstyles. Love your post, I'm a big fan of braids since they can be casual or elegant. Have a great week! xoxo
http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

21SaraLoves said...

Love side fistail braids! So easy and great to get your hair out of your face. Plus looks totally cute!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Braids are the best!! This post gave me tons of school hairstyles thanks!!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Braided Hairstyles have been and are the "it" hairstyles of the year!
Check out these 3 super-cool braided hairstyles that are D.I.Y. by refinery29~ http://bit.ly/o2RZuH

Also, please vote if you believe if these Romantic Braided Hairstyles are "Couture or Torture" on Style~ Spotlighted~ http://bit.ly/pBnLtf

http://wtfash.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

i'm addicted to braids lately!! they add a touch of boho-chic to any look<3 almost all of the time i wear the little "lauren" braid on one side, but i'm dying to learn how to do the french braid like Fergie and Mika :)

kisses,
http://www.trend-ish.com

t said...

Nice hairstyles!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

james said...

i LOVE braids! these photos are so pretty and i am inspired!

Top Style Advice said...

You can't go wrong with a braid..

I have given you an award! Check my blog out for details...

Love www.topstyleadvice.com

sorelle in style said...

I love fishtails! Those are my favorite lately! I still haven't tried them in my own hair - it's too complicated for me! Maybe I'll have my sister try it for me! ;)

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

-j
sorelle in style

yanmaneee said...

longchamp handbags
balenciaga trainers
timberland outlet
yeezy boost 350
off white
kobe 9
nike air max 90
yeezy 500
yeezy boost
supreme new york

mcsayne said...

YOURURL.com best replica bags online click to read more replica bags from china look at this site replica designer bags

rethe said...

creuser ceci répliques de sacs ysl jetez un œil à ce site Web https://www .dolabuy.co Votre nom de domaine Dolabuy Hermes

smistaez said...

Find Out More right here useful reference More hints redirected here Chrome-Hearts Dolabuy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...