Saturday, September 10, 2011

When in LA : Universal Studios

A few months ago I travelled with my sis to Los Angeles from Greece. We were visiting our beloved cousin and stayed there 2 and a half weeks. For me it was the perfect trip, although it was my second time in La La Land. We had a great time and did tons of stuff, I' ll probably write a post about the trip soon.
Today, I just wanna share with you guys one of our craziest days, the one we visited Universal Studios in Hollywood. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We took the studio tour, all rides (my fave was by far the Simpsons ride), watched some shows (Shrek included) and embraced our fears at House of Horrors (OMG you can't even imagine how scary it was). We stayed there from 11am to 6pm and had the time of our lives. The highlight was the food; I got to try a cinnamon roll at Cinnabon and I looooved it! Anyway, enjoy some photos and visit asap!


Arriving at the studios (it was a cloudy and rather cold -for LA- day)


My sister, Kate


Me


King Kong


The Jamba Juice store


Ben & Jerry's store


Me (with the much needed studio map)


Me at the "Hollywood sign"


Studio ride : "Central Park"


"Jaws" set


"Desperate Housewives" set (they were filming at the time)


"War of Worlds" set


Heading home

*I was wearing:
Banana Republic pink sweater
BDG plaid shirt
Leather jacket (birthday present from my mother)
Levi's skinny jeans
Ugg boots in sand
Rayban sunnies in blue

I hope you enjoyed the photos! My advice? Buy the "Front of Line" pass, at least that was what we did and we managed to take all rides several times. I mean the place is overcrowded. Have you ever been there? What's your favorite ride or highlight?
xoxo Elina

11 comments:

Madeline said...

Lovely outfit! And you're so lucky to have been there. I'm pretty far away, but I hope to get there someday too. Nice post! :)

*Cappuccino and Fashion*

caramellitsa said...

ενταξει ποσο σε ζηλευω ομως τωραα!!!
θελω κ γωωωω!!τυχερουλες!!
κουκλες κ οι δυο αδερφες παρεπιπτοντως!!


τι ωραια !
ολη μου η οικογενεια ειναι στην αμερικη απο την πλευρα της μητερας μου αλλα δυστυχως εχω παει μονο οταν ημουν πολυ μικρη κ δε θυμαμαι..


φιλακια πολλααααα

21SaraLoves said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I have always wanted to go to LA. Maybe one day soon I will (:

Anonymous said...

I was there July last year. I had so much fun. My hubby and I really enjoyed the tour as I say the pictures that you took. The Simpson ride was incredibly fun. Spent literally several hours there and I love the shopping area that is next to the amusement park. You can spend a whole day and almost a whole paycheck at the park. Been there twice in my life. Gotta check out the one in Orlando!

beryl said...

you look so cute!

xx,
theemeraldsun.blogspot.com

Claudia Paola said...

It looks like you had such a fab time! I've never been to LA before.. I would love go!

Carol said...

adorable outfit! looks like you had a ton of fun! i'd love to spend sometime in L.A. cool blog!

http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

lucreziagermini said...

Supercute!!!! I like your blog! if you want, we can follow each other, let me know!!!
The Shabby Labels, New Post from MIAMI

Whitney said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I have been to Universal Studios, i loved going on the tour through all the movies sets especially where all the water came pouring down and flooded the streets. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Cwdavenport.blogspot.com

Lara Rose said...

I like your fringed bag very much!
x

turoon said...

navigate herespecial info this websiteclick now navigate herevisite site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...