Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Don't Know How She Does It

I don't know how she does it and by she I mean Sarah Jessica Parker, who manages to stay young, fabulous and stylish. "I don't know how she does it" is the title of her new and much anticipated movie. While she is busy promoting her movie in Europe and the States, she wears all the trends and stays a fashion icon for most women, me included. Enjoy her red carpet photos as well as the movie trailer!


In Giambattista Valli


In Prabal Gurung


In a Chanel dress


In a Prabal Gurung dress and Charlotte Olympia glittering pumps (love them)


Wearing a Chanel jacket, Brian Atwood pumps and Louis Vuitton bag


In an Antonio Berardi ensemble and Charlotte Olympia satin pumps


Rocking the color block trend and the Charlotte Olympia glittering pumps


She loves color blocking; pairing a red Prabal Gurung blouse with hot pink pants


In Antonio Berardi and Charlotte Olympia clutch

The movie trailer (that's actually quite funny)



What do you guys think about her and the movie? What's your favorite look? Mine is the second one with the black and white Prabal Gurung dress (the red details are the perfech touch) as well as the red and hot pink outfit that she managed to pull off so good. I also LOVE the Charlotte Olympia shoes she wore; the glittering pumps as well as the satin. Let me know what you think!
xoxo Elina

15 comments:

21SaraLoves said...

The movie does look good!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

The movie trailer seems good, I'm curios, I'll see the film!! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Nini said...

I really like the Prabal Gurung dresses, they look fabulous on her
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog btw! XX Nini

Teresa said...

i don't know how she does it either! she's a mix of classy and playful that is just perfect! love the maxi black dress<3 can't wait to watch this movie!!!

xx
http://www.trend-ish.com

Madeline said...

I like Sarah Jessica Parker's style. She usually knows how to style everything so well. As for the movie, I'm really excited to see it. Sounds interesting, from the trailer :)

*Cappuccino and Fashion*

Sandra said...

The second look is really pretty but I think she can pull of anything! I really need to see that movie! :)

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

james said...

ohh i LOVEEEEEE the first dress. omg that cape is amazing!

xx

Alba M said...

i love her style! such an icon...

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing her latest movie. I honestly don't know how she does it either! When SJP nails it she nails it. All those photos shows her impeccable taste in style. The color-pairing of red and pink is so on-trend right now. She definitely knows what looks best on her and how to flaunt it!

Thank you so much for the awesome comment on Style~ Spotlighted!

http://wtfash.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yeah she has got style for sure! She always looks great :)

Unknown said...

I Can't wait to see the movie! I love all these looks. She is so beyond fabulous. Love her in Prabal Gurung.
Great, great post!
xoxo
http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

sorelle in style said...

I can't wait to see the film! My favorite look on her is the second dress! It's gorgeous! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Cris said...

OH dear, WE ALL DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT! hahahah But we all get inspiration with her, right?! Amazing!!!!!! I want to see this movie!

Kisses,
Cris.

Ragazza said...

Hey, I really like ur blog! U have great photos. :D
Following each other?
http://myfashionworld-ragazza.blogspot.com/
visit me :)

MT said...

I also vote for the second one!

Following each other? I already do :)

visit me http://wienerfashionista.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...