Friday, September 9, 2011

When in LA : Planet Blue

Planet Blue is one of my favorite stores in LA. I love the store on Beverly Dr in Beverly Hills as well as the one at the Malibu Country Mart in Malibu. There you can find amazing designers such as Elizabeth and James, Mara Hoffman, Rebecca Taylor, Ella Moss, Foley+Corinna, Wildfox and many more. All pieces, from tees to accessories represent the California style and they scream for summer.
Celebrities seem to know all about it, that's why they shop often at Planet Blue. I could say that some of my favorite celebrities, such as Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens, shop exclusively there, especially at the store in Malibu. They shop their bathing suits, sandals, tees, dresses and accessories. Enjoy some paparazzi photos of them after shopping at Planet Blue!




Ashley Tisdale



Vanessa Hudgens


 Kristin Cavallari, Whitney Port
 

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian


Paris Hilton, Rumer Willis


Ashlee Simpson, Sofia Vergara


Heidi Klum, Cindy Crawford


Kate Hudson, Jenny McCarthy


Denise Richards, Sharon Osbourne


Tori Spelling, Mena Suvari
xoxo Elina

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sweets!
Great post, I had no idea SO many celebs shopped at Planet Blue. Now I have to check out their goods for sure. xoxo

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

amazing report!!!
keep the good work!
:)
E

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

There's no planet blu here in Italy..so I can just look at the celebrity shop there! Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Madeline said...

Didn't know all of these celebrities shop at Planet Blue.
I love seeing their shopping outfits. :)

zizi bloom said...

Love your blog!
follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

and don't miss my giveaway for the 1st year of my blog!!

love
zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

caramellitsa said...

ωχ καλε επιδημια επεσε >>??
πολυ περαση πρεπει να εχει ωραια πραγματα χιχι :DDD
να εχεις ενα ομορφο σ/κ γλυκια μου!
φιλακια πολλααααα

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...