Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrity Hairstyle : Fishtail Braid

My inspiration definitely comes from Alicia Keys, who recently sported the fishtail braid at the Bet Awards. I have to say that her hair looked efortlessly chic. A fishtail braid is a simple look that can be worn day to night and one celebrities seem to love a lot. Take a look at some of them wearing their hair in a fishtail braid.


Alicia Keys, Rihanna


Fergie, Leona Lewis


Nicole Kidman, Diane Kruger


Minka Kelly, Nikki Reed


Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens


Mary-Kate Olsen, Rachel Zoe


Nicole Richie, Hilary Duff


Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr


Katie Cassidy, Audrina Patridge


Ashley Greene, Dianna Agron


Kelly Osbourne, Cheryl Cole

I hope you enjoyed the photos! I made a fishtail braid myself the other day and I have to say that it looked amazing. I think that the messier it looks, the better. I am tired of the neat hair in the summer, the hair should be cool and fun! Here is a tutorial I watched on YouTube. Thanks for reading!


xoxo Elina

7 comments:

sorelle in style said...

Ah I've yet to try a fishtail - they look awesome, but I can't seem to get it right! Hopefully this tutorial will help! Thanks for sharing! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Madeline said...

I was thinking of doing a tutorial on fishtail braids. I love the hairstyle of Alicia Keys. :)

Lidiya said...

I adore fishtail braids - so understated yet gorgeous!! <3 xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Saint Folie said...

I just adore this braid. I wish I had a longer hair..

Love <3

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful way to braid your hair! Unfortunately my hair is short... thank your for your kind comment, I appreciate it! xx

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm going to try this:D I'm following you:)
http://whateveryouwearalwaysdresstokill.blogspot.com/

yanmaneee said...

curry 7 shoes
goyard tote
bape hoodie
kyrie 6
golden goose sale
irving shoes
supreme hoodie
jordan 6
air max 270
longchamp outlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...