Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrity Hairstyle : Fishtail Braid

My inspiration definitely comes from Alicia Keys, who recently sported the fishtail braid at the Bet Awards. I have to say that her hair looked efortlessly chic. A fishtail braid is a simple look that can be worn day to night and one celebrities seem to love a lot. Take a look at some of them wearing their hair in a fishtail braid.


Alicia Keys, Rihanna


Fergie, Leona Lewis


Nicole Kidman, Diane Kruger


Minka Kelly, Nikki Reed


Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens


Mary-Kate Olsen, Rachel Zoe


Nicole Richie, Hilary Duff


Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr


Katie Cassidy, Audrina Patridge


Ashley Greene, Dianna Agron


Kelly Osbourne, Cheryl Cole

I hope you enjoyed the photos! I made a fishtail braid myself the other day and I have to say that it looked amazing. I think that the messier it looks, the better. I am tired of the neat hair in the summer, the hair should be cool and fun! Here is a tutorial I watched on YouTube. Thanks for reading!


xoxo Elina

7 comments:

le sorelle said...

Ah I've yet to try a fishtail - they look awesome, but I can't seem to get it right! Hopefully this tutorial will help! Thanks for sharing! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Madeline said...

I was thinking of doing a tutorial on fishtail braids. I love the hairstyle of Alicia Keys. :)

Lidiya said...

I adore fishtail braids - so understated yet gorgeous!! <3 xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Saint Folie said...

I just adore this braid. I wish I had a longer hair..

Love <3

Suzan said...

What a beautiful way to braid your hair! Unfortunately my hair is short... thank your for your kind comment, I appreciate it! xx

Lela said...

Cool! I'm going to try this:D I'm following you:)
http://whateveryouwearalwaysdresstokill.blogspot.com/

omair khan said...

Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
www.jobzcorner.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...