Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The YSL Tribute Sandals

I think that the YSL Tribute sandals are the most beautiful, hottest and coolest sandals available. They are also very comfortable despite the 5.5" heel as they have a 1.5" platform. They come in a variety of colors and materials, patent or suede. They definitely can be worn by anyone, with dresses as well as leggings and jeans for a casual look. They make your feet look ultra long and sexy. As you can imagine, they are a matter of interest for celebrities too (actually that happens with all YSL shoes). Enjoy the pictures of celebrities wearing (or maybe modelling) the sandals!


The sandals


Black: Olivia Palermo, Julianne Moore, Kate Beckinsale


Lucy Liu, Emmanuelle Chriqui


Kendall Jenner, Demi Lovato


Black Gold: Adriana Lima, Lauren Conrad


Brown: Pamela Anderson, Denise Richards


Eva Longoria, Vanessa Minnillo


Kourtney Kardashian, Ashley Olsen


Katharine McPhee, Jennifer Lopez


Nude: Hilary Swank, LeAnn Rimes


Gold: Elizabeth Banks, Kate Moss


Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian


Amanda Bynes, Sheryl Crow


Blue: Alyssa Milano, Amy Winehouse


Lauren Conrad, Ashlee Simpson


Purple : Paula Abdul, Olivia Munn


Purple Gold: Lindsay Lohan, Hayden Panettiere


Kelly Ripa, Kylie Minogue


Mila Kunis, Olivia Munn


Beyonce, Catherine Zeta-Jones
xoxo Elina

8 comments:

angelaah91 said...

omggg I love lovee loveeee the shoes!!
your blog is very nice , i like it :)
if you have time, take a look at my blog

xOx,
angelaah91,

http://lovefashionfunbloggin.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

wow, so many fabulous colors! i like the blue ones!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love open toed heels so much more then closed toe heels it takes all the pressure off your toes so theyre so much more comfy! Love your blog follow mine and I'll return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

mAdi*cakes said...

Great Post! There are so many great looks I cant even name them all but I love Olivia Palermo, Lauren Conrad, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, and Oliva Munn just to name a few. :]
We sell this style of shoe at my work. Im definitely inspired to buy a pair now! :]
Have a great week!!
xoxo
Madison

Unknown said...

these shoes are perfect!! every time I see them it makes me want them more & more!!

xo Jackie
http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by my blog <3 hope you'll be back again & enter my giveaway!

Unknown said...

I like how Kate Moss wears them... so chic!

stylishpoint.blogspot.com

thisladybehaves said...

WOW! so many people have bought this shoes. But it looks so ordinary.. well, aside from the name. :)I LOVE THE NAME! hihihi but my pick would be the last on the left. PERFECT FOR MY BAG! great post hon!

http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

yanmaneee said...

curry 7 shoes
goyard tote
bape hoodie
kyrie 6
golden goose sale
irving shoes
supreme hoodie
jordan 6
air max 270
longchamp outlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...