Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars is a very popular show on ABC. It's very "Gossip Girl" and all with the mysterious A, but it has its own identity. I super love the show and it's my TV obsession. I love the fact that it's mainly a summer series cause i have nothing better to watch during summer except for True Blood of course (another premiere i can't wait for anymore). So today it's the PLL Season 2 Premiere and I'm very excited! I'm going to watch it tomorrow for sure. If you are not watching the show, tune in and you are not going to lose, you are going to love the girls, the fashion, the boys and all.



Aria


My fave, Hanna


Emily


Spencer


Every girl's crush, Mr Fitz


Me "with" the girls at the Grove in LA
xoxo Elina

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't know that serie :), but I'm still searching for a new one to watch during summer and this one looks good. I really like the names, Mr. Fritz looks fun.
X, Sarah
www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

Renisha said...

all these gals are super pretty & stylish..♥

wanna follow each other??

http://glamorousbarbie7.blogspot.com/

Dana Paramita said...

yes all of girls look so pretty <3
nice blog :) btw check mine if you have a chance ;)

http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

Madeline said...

I've watched the first season and couldn't wait for second one to start. I love their style and how they're dressed in the series. :)
P.S. I really like your blog, so I'm now your newest follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...