Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Essentials

We are all getting ready for our summer getaways. Some of you may be wondering what to pack for a weekend to an island or summer destination. Here are my 10 favorite summer things. I hope you like them!

1. Swimsuit (bikini or monokini)


Mara Hoffman triangle bikini, Zimmermann monokini

2. Kaftans


Matthew Williamson, Etro

3. Summer Dresses


D&G, Tibi

4. Summer Tops


Marc by Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture

5. Shorts


J Brand, Current/Elliott

6. Rompers


Topshop, Alice+Olivia

7. Sandals (flats and colored platforms)


 Giuseppe Zanotti, Christian Louboutin

8. Bags


Balenciaga straw beach bag, Prada clutches

9. Sunglasses


Rayban Wayfarers, Chloe Myrte

10. Hats


Eugenia Kim, Missoni
xoxo Elina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! <3

Looking at all the bathing suits on this post & the next one makes me realize how badly I need another bathing suit lol!!!

xo jackie
http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

Hope you'll come and enter my giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...