Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Busy Cameron Diaz

First of all, I have to say that Cameron Diaz always was and always will be one of my favorite Hollywood actresses. She manages to be the ultimate girl next door and a sex symbol at the same time. She is pretty, fabulous and hot. Many of us envy her killer body, tan and amazing ombre hair. 
These days while we enjoy the summer, Cameron is busy promoting her new movie "Bad Teacher" in Europe and USA. As you can imagine the premieres and TV appearances are many, but Cameron seems to know how to dress for the red carpet. Every appearance was a pleasant surprise for me. Just take a look!


In an Equipment romper, Elizabeth and James blazer and Sergio Rossi gladiators for the Madrid photocall


She chose a tweed Chanel jacket, J Brand jeans and Casadei heels for the Moscow photocall


For the Moscow Premiere she wore a mini dress from Emilio Pucci with Lanvin heels


In London Cameron wore cropped J Brand pants with a basic black blouse and Casadei pumps


Germany Photocall


In Berlin she wore a tuxedo-inspired Akris jumpsuit, Casadei pumps and Anita Ko earrings


"Good Morning America" appearance



"Late Show with David Letterman" appearance

Which one is your favorite? Mine is the first one with the romper (as rompers are so in right now) and the casual look for the Moscow photocall with the Chanel jacket, jeans and colorful heels. I have to say that I can't wait to watch the movie starring Cameron and her ex (and my love) Justin Timberlake!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo Elina

4 comments:

The Other Coco Chanel said...

I absolutely adore Cameron Diaz. She is hot, sweet and her style is always on point. I loved her ever since, The Mask. Yes, that goes waaayyy back and one of my all-time favorite movies by her is The Sweetest Thing. I can't wait to see her in Bad Teacher!

Madeline said...

Cameron Diaz has some amazing outfits. I've actually just re-created one on my blog. Check it out if you have the time :)

laura said...

always perfect. love her style
winterbag.blogspot

yanmaneee said...

longchamp handbags
balenciaga trainers
timberland outlet
yeezy boost 350
off white
kobe 9
nike air max 90
yeezy 500
yeezy boost
supreme new york

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...